Gtalk free download - Gtalk for Google Chrome, gTalk PBX, DataArt GTalk, and many more programs. GTalk Status Widget for Android. View your Google Talk status on the home screen and quickly. Show Box 5.3 (Android 4.0+) By Show Box. Show Box Show Box 5.3. Whats New; File Info; Description; No information about recent changes was provided. The app supports torrent downloads: if you have a slow internet connection and don't want it to stop every 10 seconds while watching this is the way to go. If you do have a good connection.
If you are in a “rainy mood” and feel like you could use some walking in the rain, one of the best “free live wallpapers” combined with the “relaxing sounds of nature” will certainly do the trick! If you need to feel the energy of thr revitalizing “rainy day”, try one of the best “HD wallpapers” with the surreal “rain sounds for sleeping” and let the cool raindrops wash all your troubles away. Give a brand new soaking wet look to your smartphone with fabulous 3d “Rain Live Wallpaper” free of charge! Make it rain on your phone or tablet screen with Rain Live Wallpaper With Sound, a brand new animated “live wallpaper with sound effects for Android™”! Give your phone or tablet a “rain shower” or bathe it with a gentle drizzle with the amazing new “live wallpaper with sound and motion” - just pick the most soothing “Rain Background” and “rain sound” and enjoy in the nature “wallpaper with sound effects” for free!
Happy owners of the Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 will have more reasons to celebrate as an all-new RC version of Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich for the Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 has finally arrived. Also known as RC3.1 ICS Android 4.0.3, the upgrade promises new exciting features and bug fixes for the previous RC version.
Featuring a 4.0-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen together with a 1 GHz Cortex-A8 processor and 512 MB RAM, the Galaxy S makes running Ice Cream Sandwich a worthwhile experience. The RC3.1 firmware build is still at its beta stage and is not completely stable yet, although all the core features of ICS are intact and you would rarely encounter any force close errors.
Android 3.0 Download
RC3.1 firmware of Android 4.0.3 ICS for the Galaxy S is not an official release from or officially endorsed by Samsung. Though, if you want the official update from Samsung, you might want to wait for the Value Pack for the Galaxy S that Samsung has promised and which carries similar features as those of firmware XXJVU.
Working features in this RC3.1 firmware include the following:
- Wireless tethering and wired tethering
- Face Unlock
- Panorama mode
- FM radio
- Hardware acceleration
- Radio interface link
- Calendar and Contacts sync
- Android Market
- Internal and external storage
If you still wish to proceed with installing RC3.1 of Android 4.0.3 to your Galaxy S, then be forewarned that we shall not be held responsible for any untoward incident that may happen during the installation of the RC3.1 Ice Cream Sandwich firmware. Proceed at your own risk.
- Rooted Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000, preferably running on Android 2.3.6 firmware version XXJVU. (If you want to update your phone to firmware version XXJVU, see this guide.
- Download the Android 4.0.3 RC3.1 ROM package from here and save it to your computer. Do not extract the file contents.
Android 4.0 Download Free
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB cable and copy the downloaded ROM file into the root of your sd card. Make sure that you don’t place it deep inside subfolders on memory card as there might be a huge chance that the file may not be detected.
- Enable USB debugging on your device by heading to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging.” Make sure that there’s a check mark beside the USB Debugging option.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode. You can do this by simultaneously pressing down the Volume Up key and OK button, then pressing down the Power button.
- Once inside recovery mode, select “Wipe data/ factory reset”, then select “Wipe cache partition” to clean the present cache found in the device.
- Select “Install zip from sd card”, then “Choose zip from sd card”. Select the ICS RC3.1 file that you have copied to your phone. The installation process may vary and may take 5-10 minutes before the installation is completed.
- Once the ICS firmware has been successfully updated, select “++++ Go Back ++++” and select “Reboot system now” to reboot your phone and apply the changes. Please note that it may take a while for your phone to boot back to normal as this is the first time it is running Ice Cream Sandwich.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed RC3.1 of Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich on your Samsung Galaxy S.