- Office 365 Android Phone Setup
- Android Email Setup Office 365
- Office 365 Certificate Download For Android Phone Setup Windows 10
- Office 365 Certificate Download For Android Phone Setup Pc
- Download Office 365 For Android
- Install Office 365 On Android Phone
Last November, we delivered a brand new version of Office Mobile, preinstalled on all Windows Phone 8 devices. In June, we released Office Mobile for iPhone as a unique benefit for Office 365 subscribers.
Microsoft Office 365 doesn’t include a GUI for installing a SSL Certificate. Because Office 365 is designed to run on Microsoft IIS, you can use IIS to install your certificate. If you have not yet created a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) and ordered your certificate, see Microsoft Office 365.
- Office for Android is now available for all Chromebooks that support Android apps and can be downloaded from the Play store or the App store. Enter a URL that points to the HTTPS endpoint for authentication that contains the certificate that you must install on your Android device. (Office 365 cloud endpoint).
- Jan 06, 2015 Hi, I have windows 8.1 pc and an office 365 home subscription. I have just bought a new android phone and I don't know how to set up my outlook on my phone. Is there an app I need to download? Is it 'outlook.com', or 'office for mobile'? Am I going to be able to replicate my outlook on my pc on my phone?
- Collaborate for free with online versions of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote. Save documents, spreadsheets, and presentations online, in OneDrive.
Office 365 Android Phone Setup
Today, we are launching Office Mobile for Android phones in the United States at no additional charge for Office 365 subscribers. This means that Office 365 subscribers can now work on their Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere–using their Windows Phone, iPhone or Android phones.1
Office Mobile for Android phones can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. To use the app, you need a qualifying Office 365 subscription, including Office 365 Home Premium or Office 365 ProPlus (you can find the complete list of qualifying subscriptions here). Office Mobile for Android phones is initially available in the United States, with more countries coming on board over the next several weeks.
So what’s great about Office Mobile for Android phones?
A true Office experience
Office Mobile is the official companion to Microsoft Office. Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes. When you make edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and layout remain intact. When you return to your PC or Mac, your document looks like it should.
Office Mobile is designed for people on the go. We made it easy to access your Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents in the cloud on SkyDrive or SkyDrive Pro. When you’re on your phone, you’ll see the list of documents you recently opened on your computer in the Recent Documents panel–no searching needed. And of course, you can view and edit documents you receive in email.
Android Email Setup Office 365
Designed for the phone
Office Mobile has been optimized for the small screen of your phone so you can get things done efficiently. When reviewing Word documents, the Resume Reading feature takes you to the exact point in the document where you left off on your PC so you don’t waste time searching. The new Slide Navigator lets you browse through PowerPoint presentations fast while Speaker Notes help you practice on the run.
But as the name implies, Askfm is more specifically a social network used to ask anything between one account owner and another account owner. Click to downloadAskfm is a social network almost similar to Facebook, Twitter and so on. Free fm radio for android.
Office 365 Certificate Download For Android Phone Setup Windows 10
Edit documents and share them right from your phone. You can review comments in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own. When you’re done, you can save the file back to SkyDrive or SkyDrive Pro or just send it as an email attachment.
Go ahead and download Office Mobile from the Google Play store.
Office 365 Certificate Download For Android Phone Setup Pc
If you want to try Office Mobile for Android phones, but don’t have an Office 365 subscription, you can sign up for a free 30 day Office 365 trial at http://www.office.com/. And of course, if you’re already using a Windows Phone, then Office Mobile is already installed on your phone.
Want to learn more? You can find more details in the Office 365 Tech blog.
Download Office 365 For Android
Install Office 365 On Android Phone
1Compatible phone and WiFi or mobile network connectivity required. See office.com/mobile.