May 12, 2019 Below is a collection of download links to flash files, firmware, stock roms or pac files for Itel P12. If you wish to unpack or exract the contents of the pac. Trouble connecting XBO P12 to Computer? Download and Install Official XBO P12 USB Driver for Windows 7, 10, 8, 8.1 or XP PC. Also, download XBO P12 ADB Driver & Fastboot Driver which helps in installing the Firmware, ROM's and other files.
- How To Download P12 Files For Android Download
- How To Download P12 Files For Android Computer
- How To Download P12 Files For Android Windows 10
Update: Android P Beta 2 is now available for download. This time there are 7 manufacturers participating in the Android P developer preview. This list includes Google, Sony, OnePlus, OPPO, Vivo, Xiaomi, Essential, and more. See the downloads and how to install in the download section below. New year new beginnings for the Android community. The next Android version is live right now. Yes, the Android 9.0 P (Most likely named ‘Pie’) is now available for download. Today, Google launched the latest Android 9.0 P’s first Developer Preview for the latest flagship phones. This includes the Google Pixel series. Unfortunately, the Android P isn’t available for the Nexus 6P and the Nexus 5X. So download the latest Android 9.0 factory images and see how to install it on your device.
The Android 9.0 P is available only for the most recent Google devices including the first generation Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, and the Pixel 2 XL. The Nexus series are now our of official support group. However, the Nexus phones will continue to receive the monthly Android security patches.
The new features in the first Android 9.0 P developer Preview include:
- Indoor positioning with Wi-Fi RTT – which will let you take advantage of indoor positioning in your apps,
- Display cutout support – Apps with immersive content can display content fullscreen on devices with a display cutout,
- Improved messaging notifications – In MessagingStyle notifications you can now show conversations and smart replies and even attach images and stickers,
- Multi-camera API – make use of multiple camera APIs,
- ImageDecoder for bitmaps and drawables,
- HDR VP9 Video,
- HEIF image compression, and Media APIs,
- Data cost sensitivity in JobScheduler,
- Neural Networks API 1.1, Autofill improvements,
- Open Mobile API for NFC payments and secure transactions, etc.
You can find all the new features of the Android 9.0 P from the official Android Developers Blog.
Download Android 9.0 P Developer Preview 2 Factory Images
Update: The new Android P Beta 2 updates are now rolling out. Download now!
|Android 9.0 P Download Links
|Pixel 2 XL
The above are direct download links of Google’s latest Android P’s first developer preview factory images. Download them to your PC and install as following. There is only one way for your to upgrade your Android device to version 9.0 P; flash the factory image via download mode or fastboot mode.
Download May 2018 Android Security Patch based on stable Android 8.1 Oreo
If something goes wrong or you want to return to the official stable Android 8.1 Oreo firmware update, then download the following March 2018 Android Security Patch factory images and OTA updates.
Use the same tutorial below to restore your Google Pixel devices to complete stock.
How to update Android phones to Android 9.0 P Beta 2?
Voot app for windows 10. The installation will happen only via flashing factory image. Enrolling in OTA updates using the Android Beta Program is not supported in Developer Preview 1. If your device is on the previous 8.1 Oreo, then you will lose all of your data, settings, photos, internal storage, and apps. So you better back up everything.
Though flashing a factory image is quite easy and sage method, it will still clean flash the latest Android 9.0 P OS. So backup your data. For the next developer preview 2, you will receive an OTA update. So stay tuned.
The procedure is same as flashing the previous Android 8.1 Oreo factory images.
Requirements to flash Android 9.0 P
- Download and transfer proper Android O Developer preview image for your PC. Verify device for compatibility.
- Enable OEM unlocking, Advanced Reboot, and USB Debugging option from Developer Options. First, enable Developer Options from Settings>About Phone> Tap on the Build Number several times. Open Developer Options and enable all the options listed.
- Install latest Android drivers on your PC for a better USB connection.
- Ensure you have setup ADB and Fastboot on PC; Windows,MacOS, Linux, ChromeOS. You may also like Naked ADB drivers.
Android 9.0 P flashing instructions:
- Download the latest Android 9.0 P Developer Preview factory image from above specific to your device.
- Transfer all the files to your PC. It should be a zip file.
- Extract or unzip the factory image. Enter the folder to find files like
recovery.img, etc. Along with those files you will also see a batch file called a
- Connect your Pixel device to PC and accept ‘Always allow from this computer’ when you plug in the device for the first time. This is the USB debugging connection.
- Now keep your device plugged in and reboot your device into bootloader mode or Fastboot mode. To do so, open a command prompt or terminal window inside the extracted folder. To open a cmd window, simply type ‘cmd’ on the address bar and hit enter.
- Issue the following code while device is still connected to PC.
adb reboot bootloader
Alternatively, from the advanced reboot option, reboot device to bootloader mode by holding onto the Power Key. Otherwise, try button combinations while the phone is turned off, like press and hold volume down and Power keys.
- Now, before you flash the Android P image, you will need to unlock the Bootloader on your Google Pixel device.
- It will wipe all the user data. Issue the following command for that. If the device’s Bootloader is already unlocked, skip this step.
fastboot oem unlock
For newer devices like Nexus 6P or later, the code has changed. See the following code. For Google Pixel XL, click here.
fastboot flashing unlock
- While the cmd or terminal window is open, run the
flash-all.batfile as shown below. (The image is just for correspondence only.)
Note: For Linux or Mac OS users, run the flash-all.sh file and follow the instructions. But first, open the flash-all.sh file and verify if the files start with “./” prefix for Mac and “sudo” for Linux. If not then add a prefix to every file name.
- Once done, reboot the device into the system either manually or using the command:
Upon reboot, you will see a new Android 9.0 P bootanimation. This means your device is now running the latest Android 9.0 firmware. First boot may take a while, so be patient.
Source – Android developer
If you are using Runbo P12 smartphone and want to root then you’re in right place. You can now Install TWRP Recovery on Runbo P12 and root using Magisk.
Here in this article, we will cover all the basic details, requirements, download links, and installation steps completely. If you’re an advanced user or a developer, you may know that installing TWRP Recovery and rooting a device can make a huge difference in user experience. You can simply do a lot of things or customizations after installing TWRP Recovery and gaining root access. You will be able to flash Custom ROMs, install Mods, perform backup and restore, installing root, and more.
Now, we will talk about the TWRP Recovery and its advantages and then installation steps.
- 1 TWRP Recovery: Overview
- 2 Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Runbo P12
- 3 Steps to Root Runbo P12
TWRP Recovery: Overview
TWRP full form is “Team Win Recovery Project”. It let the user flash recovery files and ROM files over ZIP or image extension easily with a simple and fully-featured User Interface. The TWRP is so much popular and widely used by the users and developers all over the world. Here we have mentioned some of the advantages of installing TWRP Recovery on your device.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- Flash Custom ROM.
- Flash modding zip files to customize your phone.
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP.
- Root and Unroot with SuperSU.
- Install Magisk for root and unroot.
- Flash GApps package as well.
- Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP Recovery.
- Flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Runbo P12.
- Remove all bloatware using TWRP.
- You can underclock and overclock the system performance.
- Perform clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Runbo P12
We will share you the full depth guide on how to download and install TWRP recovery on Runbo P12 handset. After successfully installing TWRP, you can install several Mods, flash ROMs, take backup & restores, and more. Follow the download links and requirements as well. Then check the full depth guide completely.
- TWRP Recovery file: Download Here
- Download SuperSU Zip – For root using SuperSU
- Download Magisk Zip – For root using Magisk
- Download Drivers: Android USB Driver MTK USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Tool
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install it on your PC
- Download Stock ROM for Runbo P12 [Not available yet]
- Create a Scatter txt file for your devices
- This guide and file are only supported by Runbo P12. Don’t use it on other devices.
- You will require to unlock the bootloader on Runbo P12. (Process will be the same)
- Charge your device battery up to 60% for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup without Root of your device data.
- You will need a USB cable and a PC/Laptop to connect your phone with the computer.
Method 1: By SP Flash Tools
Follow the instructions given down below to install TWRP on your phone (need scatter text file):
Method 2: Installation Guide using ADB fastboot method:
Follow the instructions given down below to install TWRP on your phone:
- Rename the TWRP image file to recovery. That’s important!
- Download and install or extract the Android SDK or ADB Folder. (C:ADB & Fastboot)
- Now, open the command window on the same adb folder by pressing and holding the Shift key + right-click on an empty space inside the folder.
- Select the “Open PowerShell window here” or Command Window option.
- Turn off your phone and connect to the PC via a USB Cable.
- Next, Press and hold the Volume Down + Power key together for a few seconds to boot into Fastboot mode.
- Now enter the following command and hit enter:
- Once you are done, you can reboot your phone using the following command:
You’re done. You have installed TWRP Successfully.
Steps to Root Runbo P12
In order to root your phone, you will need either a supported TWRP Recovery or any rooting apps. With the help of rooting apps, you can root Runbo P12 without PC or Computer. Here in this guide, we will share how to flash the superSU or Magisk to root your phone.
What is Rooting?
Rooting for Android means similar to the jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. It will give you the superuser access as an administrator to use your device over an Android subsystem and system apps.
How To Download P12 Files For Android Download
Though sometimes improper rooting may brick your device or void your device warranty as well (if applicable). But it will give you some unleash power and access to change or edit the system settings, themes, icons, install other mod files, etc.
Advantages of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Runbo P12, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your device by overclocking.
- By rooting you can increase battery life by underclocking device.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Runbo P12.
- You can block Ads on any applications.
- By Rooting Runbo P12, you can View, Edit, or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can install the Xposed Framework and Xposed module support.
Steps to Root Runbo P12:
Here is the guide on how to root Runbo P12 smartphone. Make sure to follow only one method, either SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.Guide to Install SuperSU on Your Device
How To Download P12 Files For Android ComputerGuide to Install Magisk and Magisk Manager
Hope that you have successfully installed TWRP and enabled root access on your Runbo P12 device. In case if you’re facing any issue, feel free to ask in the comments down below.